Sunday, July 18, 2010

30 weeks :]




Well. 30 weeks and I'm certainly feeling it. I am just so ready to get this guy out of me, and hold him! I have everything set up, I just need to organize it, and I'll be done. I keep putting it off, because I have so much longer to do the little stuff.... and I think I went a little crazy. Now all I need to do is get my car ready. If I even keep my car that is... I just don't know what to do about that. It's really stressing me out. Also? One more reason I'm like a cow. And that's crazy, and I feel like it's waaaay too soon, but at least I know I don't have to worry about that I guess. It was really quite awkward though.


Last night, Monica and I did a little thing called a 3 mile walk. It was amazing, until I started waddling like a dang duck. I blame my dog for pulling me-thus making me use more muscle- but I have no proof. I do have proof of her eating something during the walk though, because at 3:30 in the morning, she puked by my bed, and that was SO fun to clean!!! Bending is not as easy as it used to be, so it took me a very long time to clean. Gross.

My mom and aunt fought over my belly today. I dont think I want them in the same room once the little guy comes out.




I like how pitiful Daizy looks in this picture. What I dont like is the mess that is all over my kitchen table. Why is it so messy? Because my damn cat knocked over my bowl that my WHOLE house is themed for, broke it, and everything that was on the chair went on the table. Thanks a lot Jazmine... thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment