Friday, March 5, 2010

crap..

I still just can't understand how I'm so in love with this baby already. ...


I also can't understand why it's such a big deal for LJ to not have that skank in the house while I'm there. it's putting a lot of stress on me-- to the point where I don't even want to go there if she'll be there.... and I just don't get it.Every time we argue about it, the baby freaks out.. like, it's a fluttery mess when I get this upset.

I wish one day could go by with out stressing out about the trip, and I know I'm "allowed" to be emotional about things right now... but this is pushing me to my limit, and I'm really tired of it.... really really tired of it. I suppose I should feel bad for disliking someone this much, for reasons that are simply second hand stories to me... but she DID ruin the house.. and she's rude to me. And, my MiL didn't even like her, and I'm pretty sure that woman tries to like everyone.

I know that just because I'm pregnant, it's not all about me. And, I'm aware that the pregnancy doesn't hit the dad until later, but quite frankly, I'm sick of the shit, and lack of understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment