Sunday, March 28, 2010

hmmm

So, I'm either 14 weeks today, according to my doctor, or 14 weeks 5 days according to the sonogram... either way, I'm seriously showing. I went to the fair with Monica on Saturday, and she claimed I had gotten bigger while we were there. But.. she is insane, so I don't trust her... but I definatly am showing now.. it isn't just bloat.... Which, is good, but at the same time, sucks because I can't button any of my pants, and I just don't want to buy maternity ones... the bella band is good, but it just isn't as comfortable as I thought it would be. But, the good news is I don't have nausea anymore... the bad news? I feel like I'm going to pass out all the dang time now! I did on Saturday at the fair, and then today while buying a new phone, I had to run into AE so sit in their chairs, because I was about to pass out, and that just isn't fun. Thankfully, I knew the girl working the Verizon stand, so while it was awkward to say " um.. I might pass out so I'm going into AE" and then coming back in 10 mins, it was better than saying that to a stranger...But I didn't explain that I was going there to sit, so I think she thought I was insane. Lesson learned, eat and drink a ton of water.

Today, I went to my moms house, and talked with her and my MiL about the baby shower, and they had some cute ideas, and my little sister and her little friend are decorating, which, is cute. I just hope this baby shows me what the sex is. While I still think and hope its a girl, I think I can deal with a boy. My MiL brought me to a bday party of these adorable little triplets and they were ALL boy.. running and jumping and being insane. One became my BF for the day, and he was hilarious, so I think I might be able to like being a mommy to a boy.....but I still want a girl! :)

2 more months-- that is exciting! Two months until I move back with LJ and have a somewhat normal life, and I'm quite excited. Even though he's a HUGE butthead- he's the best. <3 I'm so freggin excited.

So, I'm going to try and figure out this phone, and once I do, I'll be posting belly pictures. I would do it with my camera, but it's such a POS it wont come out correctly if I do it in the

1 comment:

  1. I am not insane! I always showed more as the day went on, and you so did too. You're still little though. <3

    ReplyDelete