Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hurricane EarlE


In 12 days Hurricane EARLE comes to Tucson. Are you ready?

Because I sure as hell am not, and I'm really not after what just freaking happened. I specifically asked something to be set up BEFORE the first of the month.. did he do it? Of course not! No no no. Now I have to wait until Oct 1st for the dentist, which normally? I wouldn't mind. October is a lovely month to go to the dentist... but it's not lovely when I will have a 15 day old baby to tend to, and I wont really be able to even do anything for 6 weeks. I really do appreciate him setting everything up (1 month later--even though it literally took 2 minutes to set up on line) but I really really wanted to get it taken care of before the baby got here. In 12-13 days. Holy shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment