Saturday, June 5, 2010

24 weeks.




I can't believe I'm at 24 weeks already! I feel like it was yesterday that I was peeing on that stick. Time flies. I can now see my belly move with the baby moves, and I feel his movement constantly. I can tell the difference between a kick, and an arm flailing, and I know when he's flipping -- and I love ever second of it. :)

Yesterday I had breakfast with LJ...and it was really nice. I know that's supposed to be a good thing... but it was really hard for me to go. We hugged goodbye, which was something I had wanted to do the first time I saw him, but I dont know. It was nice. Like.. it felt like it always did. I hate that...but on the flip side, I'm glad we're not constantly arguing anymore, for the sake of the baby. We're really trying to work together to make everything as easy as possible. I think we're holding off on the divorce until he gets back from Afghanistan just so he doesn't have to really worry about getting everything situated with that until he's back, because a lot would change and it's a lot to deal with in such a short time..Sept -Jan just isn't long enough to get everything ready, especially since he's going to a new unit. I really hate that he wont be around more for the baby... but I guess if he were in KY it would kinda be the same.. only at least then he could talk to the baby.

Oh well.... such is life. Also? LJ gave me his camera to take baby related pictures to send to him... I totally used it to take this week's picture.... I love this camera.


I have an interview today with some agency that works with a Deaf client with some developmental delay issues... I doubt I'll get it, since I'm pregnant, but last night I was reminded that it might be dangerous for me as well if the client is violent. I mean, I have experience in that, but I wont want subject my belly to that.... I guess I'll find out in a few hours... wish me luck!


ps- my dad's father's day gift? totally going to rock.
See?

No comments:

Post a Comment