Friday, June 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home?

So, I turned in an application for a condo.... I really hope I get it! it's in a good area, it has a washer and dryer in the place, which the other's didn't, and were way more expensive. And obviously nicer, but like...I don't want to drag a baby and a load of laundry around every day.
The only thing is? ....it's old as hell. Like-it desperately needs a make over. Thankfully, I'm able to paint it but I don't want to have to do SO much work, since I'm only renting.... Either way, I want it. hah..

I just don't know about bringing Daizy and that breaks my heart.

...Speaking of things breaking...my mother broke her foot. High heels+slippery grocery stores= bad news for her.

She's not in a cast though, so that's kinda good. Just a boot.

All I have left to get for the baby is the crib and mattress.... and wipes and diapers. I literally have nothing else to get. :] Monica got him a dino blankie, so now I don't have to make that. Thank goodness..I cant sew to save my life.

I. Am. Huge.

25.5 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment