Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Shower











So, this last Saturday, my family threw me a baby shower. It was amazing! My mom had set up about million different snacks (which was enough to feed the entire city), and games, and the thank you bags and LJs mom brought a cake (made by the pastry chef at the country club she works at), a watermelon stroller (made by her husband), and they both got a ton of cute little onesies that they hung on clothes lines....

Everyone was so generous with their gifts, that I was literally overwhelmed! So much stuff for one tiny baby... seems absolutely insane, but it was fun. My favorite game? the poop game. :)
People had to look at melted candy bars in diapers and decide what candy it was.. but seriously.... it looked like shit. I loved watching people play that game. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment