Thursday, May 20, 2010

Don't focus on who left.....think about who's left.

I'm having a very hard time dealing with everything today... not sure why. I think not working is a baaaad thing. I got off really early today, which is amazing, but at the same time, I don't know how to fill my afternoons.
I got to thinking about how I basically had everything set, and now I don't even know what tomorrow is going to hold. I used to know exactly how to set up the nursery, the living room and everything according to the baby, and what would work best.. and now I don't even know where I'm going to live, so it's really stressful. I'm not so sad about losing LJ anymore... rather the IDEA of him. I like the idea of having a husband, obviously.. I mean, I am having his child. But whatever. That's that I guess


I have a new pet peeve that's really a serious one. Not only do I hate people baby talking to my belly ( i swear to god, if ANYONE does baby talk after he's born, it will ensure that that person will never be able to talk to my child again...you've all been warned)- but seriously? He isn't born yet. DO NOT CALL HIM BY HIS NAME.


It makes me crazy when people ask, "how's Nic doing?"

i regret even telling anyone my choice in his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment