Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I knew he could...


I'm so SO SOoOoOoOoO proud of LJ! He passed the board! I knew he could do it... I can't even describe how happy I am for him. :) yaaaaaay! I was so excited I was jumping around like an idiot when he texted me this morning.... I'm so happy for him!


In other news, Jill and I finally went to Taka and it was amazing. I read the other day that artificial sweeteners isn't harmful to the baby... so I had some ice tea with sweet n low... it was SO freggin good... and I had sushi, but nothing crazy. Just spicy crab, and it's not REAL crab, so I'm safe. But now my stomach is hurting a little bit. I think it's just because I'm not used to sweet n low anymore. my goodness though..... it was worth it. So, I think I'm going to try another natural sweetener, because the stevia was gross. There's another one that's from the stevia plant, called truvia I think.... but it's pretty good -- that way I can make decaf tea with that sweetener and not feel guilty. I'm excited to go to the grocery store on Thursday. I'd love to go tomorrow, however, I have a work meeting, that I'd rather get bamboo rods shot under my nails than attend, because it's all BS. I'm not even going to be at that school next year, so if crap is brought up about me, I'm going to simply ignore it. Also? I would like to leave by 5, since my family is going to Nona's at 6 and quite frankly, I don't know how often I'll see her once I move back, and I'd like to spend as much time with her as I can...

Anyway, I haven't felt the baby move in a few days, and that always worries me, but I think I'm lucky, because in all the pregnancy forums I'm on, say most women with their first pregnancy can't feel anything until the 22nd week, but.... I never said I was normal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment