Saturday, April 3, 2010

Make up

So.... I'm looking.. well, lurking, people that post their hospital photos on line, like, right after the birth of their little babies. It's so freaking adorable. But, I have to say this..... I'm goin in with make up on. And, I'm aware that pregnant women are tired and hot and blah blah blah... I know. I'm pregnant too. I also know that it takes me 5 minutes to put on some make up, and you can bet your bottom dollar that I will have at least eye liner and mascara, and cute toenail polish on when my baby sees me for the first time, and LJ will be wearing a Michigan shirt. We need to show the baby what's up. Start them young--that's my motto. Plus, those pictures are around for people to see..... I'm too vain to look like I don't have eyes. And yeah, whatever. I'm sure everyone has weird quirks. This is just one of mine. So shut it.

I'm really hoping I don't poo during the delivery. Then the make up would just be pointless. The rest of this kids life, it's gonna be like " mom, you suck. You pooed on my head."

No comments:

Post a Comment