Friday, April 2, 2010






I'm huge today. Should I be working while at work? Yes. Did I get here 2 hours before the student I interpret for has class? Yes. Did I go into the teacher's lounge and wait until no one was in the women's restroom so I could take this picture to prove how huge I am? You bet.


So, last night, the best friend calls, and says it's coffee time. I was in bed, and it was only 8pm. So... while we were deciding where and when, this rude little baby inside of me, kicked me, and it freaked me out. I had no idea what was going on until I realized "oh, hey, I'm pregnant, and this baby is kicking"
It was more than the flutters I've been feeling, it was a stong movement. I'd like to say it was a punch more than a kick, because I'm pretty sure there's no karate happening inside of me, and the baby's bound to come out punching people, because that's all I ever talk about doing. I may or may not have told the baby to punch LJ. So, it may or may not be practing. I can't really say. :)

I'm so glad it's Friday! Hopefully, either this evening, or tomorrow, me and Monica are going to the mall. She needs an Easter dress, I need a pair of freggin pants that fit me, the sonogram frame that says "love at first sight" and then, there was this adorable journal I'm going to have to get at this boutique that just opened so I can write about LJ and I for the baby to read when it's older.

No comments:

Post a Comment