Wednesday, April 28, 2010

well....

So, I'm thinking I'm going to get a condo. I hope anyway. I think living in the baker street house is out of the question, but I'd like that option best... anyway.
If I can just get a little condo that can house me, daizy and the baby I'd be a happy camper. I'm going to have to do things I'm kinda against though, and I'm not really happy about that-- but I have to do what I need to do to take care of us now.

I wish Monica were staying here. That would make my life a bit happier. Seriously



My mother and Sister took me to a BTO kinda place. it was delicious! I've been craving froyo for a long time, and I finally know where to go. :)

I got a lovely surprise text today from an old friend, and I'm excited to go have lunch or something with him on Sunday. I need some friend time now a days... and this is perfect.

I'm really trying to stay positive throughout this whole thing. LJ is not ..idk. I don't want to say he's a bad person, but he's seriously fucked up. And that's that. I can't change it, but I can change the way my attitude is towards this all, because he's not worth crying over anymore. he's emotionally unstable right now, and that's the last thing I need in my life...

So. I'm going to buck up, and make the best out of what life has given me. I'm going to try and be a sub interpreter, still work for ann, and hope to God that someone knows of someone who needs me to do sit down jobs until I pop, then will let me come back after like, 2 months or 3 months just part time.

uuuuugh this is sooo stressful, and I really didn't need to add more stress to my already crazy life.

I just need to find a place to live soon. preferably close to my family, 2 bedrooms and a small area for my pup to poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment