Thursday, February 18, 2010

8 weeks, one day..I think!


So...my pants are tight now. I had to unbutton the top button of my dress pants today after lunch.....I went to target, and tj maxx to look for some more stretchy jeans, but no success(....kinda a success, I got mascara, nail polish, some blush, a cardigan and 2 movies.....but no pants). And really? The belly band already? So not excited for that one... but such is life I suppose.

I'm feeling like, amazing these days. Occasionaly I need some saltines, but I'm happy to say I did not rely on ONE today! woooooohoo! But right now? I'm eating PASTINA... basically, it's pasta that looks like little stars...and it's simply amazing. I fully intend on feeding this to my little sea monkey as baby food, because apparently, that's what you do when you're Italian, or so says my Nona.

I feel so bad for DH.. he's been going in to work at 4am, and not getting home until pretty late. :/
I miss him like crazy. 2 and 1/2 weeks and I'll be there, but I seriously don't think these next 2 weeks will go very fast at all. :( but, I got this thing so hopefully, he can hear the heart beat when I'm there, since he wont be there for the first sonogram...so maybe that will be exciting.

Aaaaand now my dog is eating a shoe. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy girl.. lots of info for us Grams!

    ReplyDelete