Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Being pregnant...

So, I've wanted this so badly, for such a long time... I don't think I've wanted anything more really. I can't even put into words how happy I am to be pregnant. So, I thought I'd share with friends and family that aren't able to see me on a daily basis, on how I look, feel and what I crave. Like, this morning for example....I HATE McDonald's. Hate it. But, this morning, I found myself pulling into the drive through and ordering a flippin' vanilla milkshake, and a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit sandwich (gross). Also, I've had a strong desire for Slurpees, preferably blue ones. Like that in "Juno"...I will say--I one-upped her. I didn't puke into an urn, or at all for that matter. Yay me! I think after my appointment with my normal physician today, I am going to start taking my weekly, or monthly picture of the belly. I know I'm not close to showing yet--but I really feel HUGE some days ( those days? they're not fun...I want to stab people on those days). I've also decided that I'm having a girl. I mean, I'm like 5 or 6 weeks along I think... it's a dang tadpole. But I really think it's going to be a girl. I can just feel it. I'm going to feel dumb when it comes out a boy though. Maybe I can trade it for a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment