Tuesday, February 23, 2010

my husband

Photobucket

So, I might not think it always, because really? You can't ALWAYS this this way, but my husband is amazing. I was thinking about the very first date we went on, and I couldn't stop smiling this morning. It was so sweet. I flew into San Antonio, TX to meet him,and we went on the river walk, and watched a scary movie back in the hotel....where he passed out like, 10 minutes into the movie....which he still does, no matter the movie.

I really think before the split, I took a lot of the cute little things he did for granted(after he was home from Iraq), and I am SO happy we decided to do this again. I simply love the man. And I espically love how now, he constantly is asking how I'm feeling. Which, by the way, is the nicest thing ever for some reason. Mostly because that's about all he can do from Kentucky, and I'm stuck here in Arizona.So, basically, that's all for this post. I just love my husband. :)

And, everything pregnancy wise? Totally awesome today. Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... as the M i L.. I Love this blog...

    ReplyDelete