Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First OB appt!

So... after the light bleeding and everything yesterday, I was expecting to be rushed in to the room for an exam...but no.... I sat there. And sat there. And sat some more... until I had sat there for 2 hours. THEN I was called back. But, everything is 100% fine with this little baby. I'm 8 weeks, and everything is wonderful. I got a due date of September 25th, and apparently, my uterus is just lovely, and in a great position. So... yay me! haha..... seriously? That was random. She just randomly said it to me. Like "hey I like ice cream -and your uterus is just great." I mean, I suppose that's her job? But... weird anyway. But, it put my mind at ease.. and that's all that matters. BUT--the exciting part is, I get a sonogram in a week! That's way more exciting that ANYTHING EVER! And... I have a due date! September 25th! My MiL's friend gave me a TON of books to borrow, and so-I'm looking forward to reading all that- but there's one for LJ and I'm dying for him to read it. I wish he were more involved, but such is life.

In other news? I don't know why I subject myself to bull crap from certain douchers. I can't be stressed because of a jerk yelling at me.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment