Saturday, August 7, 2010

33 weeks. I think.


Swollen feet. Not fun.

Silly nails with my sister. Fun.

Buying "udder" cream because I couldn't stop laughing in Safeway. Fun as hell (also? I hope it works on keeping my stomach less gross).

Maternity Dress. Amazing.

Not seeing my feet? Not amazing.

Telling everyone my boobs wouldn't get any bigger and then being TOTALLY FREAKING WRONG. Not cool. These bad boys are hard to contain now-a-days.

Huge tummy-hard to support. I'm thinking of buying a support band. Seriously. I'm in pain with how big I am. And I still have 39 days.



I never thought I'd be able to wear tank tops out in public. But now I'm just too damn hot to care.




All in all, things are going well. My feet hurt like a mo fo though.... And I sweat like a fat man. But other than that, things are good. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! 39 days... I can't believe that... 39 days until my world is forever changed.

On a good note, Diapers at Safeway are only $5 for the mother to mother brand, which I think I'll be using, because they're "organic" and I like that. Plus? They have them overstocked, adn they're hella cheap.woohoo for that.

I want to finish the nursery, but I am hesitant to do so, because it seems so final. I'm freaking out! I want help. Like, this should be a shared experience. I dont need anymore help putting anything together, or anything like that-- but I jsut want to be able to share this with someone... do it with another person.
I'm never really angry with LJ for not wanting to stay together. He had his reasons.. but its times like these where I get mad. He robbed me of the full experience-- so for that, I'm mad. I want to hit him in the face with a shovel sometimes.


I'm totally taking pictures of the baby in Ohio State gear while he;s deployed, and only emailing him those pictures.

Sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment