Friday, August 20, 2010

Crap!

I didn't like my crazy hair changing colors this summer, so I dyed it. The box? it said dark brown. But imagine my suprise when I rinse the dye out, and dry my hair and I freakin look like THIS:
My mother is going to have a field day with this.

Also? Let me tell you a story. It goes a little something like this.
Boy emails Girl on myspace, they fall in love and get married. 3 months later Boy decides Girl needs a new car. 2 new cars actually, because one died and Girl is now making $500/month car payments.. 2 and a half years later, Boy changes his name to "huge asshat".
Girl moves back to Tucson to get away from Huge Asshat, because after all, he turned into an asshat.
I digress.
Girl gets a job, loves her job, and is very pleased with how her life is, but she misses Huge Asshat daily.
Huge Asshat comes to Tucson for the holidays, and he and Girl decide to give the marriage a whirl again, and also, decide to partake in married activities.
Girl finds herself pregnant.
Huge Asshat is not as excited but they're happy they're having a baby together.
Girl quits her amazing job to move back to KY with Huge Asshat.
ONE WEEK LATER Huge Asshat decides he no longer wants to be with Girl, because Girl calls more than once a day, and she asks Huge Asshat and his hillbilly slutty room mates to quit smoking in the house, and to fix walls and other necessary things that needed to be done before they bring a child in the house.
So, Girl finds herself, for lack of a better term, fucked.
Girl moves into a tiny condo instead of a house.
Girl has to get rid of her amazing dog.
Girl then makes the decision to get rid of the car that we read about in the beginning of story.
Girl realizes that in 7 months, she paid as much as she's about to buy a new car for-- and thinks to herself "thanks for screwing me once again, asshat"
The End.

I'm about to go buy a damn car. I <3 the car I had. But, since I had to quit my job to move back, and then I was told NOT to move back, I really didn't have another option. Good thing this new car is like, the same thing. Same color even. :]

I don't give 2 shits to hear anyone's negative opinion on this matter either. I have a feeling I'm going to hear a lot of "oh no, you're totally screwing up your guys' credit" and to that? I say "screw you!" I'm out of other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment