Saturday, August 14, 2010

34 weeks.





So--apparently, I've dropped. I think I look the same, but my mother, and Nona said I look lower. Whatever. All I know is I'm huge. I really can't imagine being any bigger... I know I will be-- but I just can't imagine it.

The baby has the hiccups like, all the time. All. The. Time. also? I can feel his foot. Like, I can tell it's his foot kicking me. So weird that I know which body part is which now. I love it. I dont even know what it's going to be like when I dont have a baby in me. I would NEVER EVER EVER do it, but I totally understand why the Duggers or whatever their name is (the 19 kids and counting people) have so many kids. Not only is MAKING a baby fun as shit , but being pregnant is the most amazing experience I've ever been through.

Doctor's appt on Tuesday. My mom is going to NJ (and I'm totally jealous) but she doesn't want to go if I'm at all dilated. I freakin hope I'm not! I still have a month left! I mean, I know there are a lot of people that pop at this point, but I really hope I'm not one of them.

In other exciting news-- the sibs are here tonight for a little slumber party. I don't exactly know what brought this on, but it's funny. We're watching Step Brothers, and I've seriously never heard my brother laugh this hard. While LeAnne doesn't seem excited by the baby's movement, Alan just witnessed the gymnastic show the little one preforms every night around this time. Seriously, he flips from side to side like a crazy baby. I love this baby. He's so silly. But seriously, best decision ever using my brother's name for the baby's middle name. Alan totally is into this pregnancy more than LJ even, so I'm so glad we're honoring him this way. :]

Also? I went out to dinner with the family, PLUS big red, and nona and pop. Never. Doing. That. Again. First of all, that was the smelliest car ride I've ever experienced in my life. And the loudest. And it was just full of complaining and "hmm lets see" sentences and UGH. no thank you to that.

I loved my soup though. Freggin delicious. It's this mexican soup simply called cheese soup. But, it has these amazing potatoes in it, and chicken broth and its slightly spicy. I could eat that every day. yuuuuummmm <3

Tomorrow, LeAnne me and my mom are going to see Eat. Pray. Love. and I'm super excited. I've been DYING to see a movie in a theater, since I wont be able to do it for a while.



Jazmine has totally taken over the house again. Little brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment