Saturday, August 7, 2010

daizy









My favorite thing in the world was my dog. She seriously was the best thing in my life (yes, when the baby is here he will be, but he's not here yet). She was a bed hog, a food thief, a cat chaser, an awful walker, a house pooper, barker when there was nothing there, a stuffed animal ruiner, jumper, shedding machine. But I loved her more than I ever thought possible.
Originally, LJ and I decided that our little Menza needed a friend..a sister... a playmate. They hated eachother 99.9% of the time, so when he decided he wanted a divorce (the first time) he wanted to keep my little menza, so I had to take daizy. yea. I said had. I wanted Menza! She was pure pit-- and deaf. I thought for sure I should keep her.

I'm so thankful I got Daizy. That dog was a saint compared to Menza. I really think a dog's attitude is 100% reflected to it's owner, and once I left, Menza beccame the worst dog in the world... ahem.

This morning, I re-homed my little Daizy. I cried so hard, I almost threw up. I really dont think I cried to the point of vomiting when LJ said he was a fucking assho...., I mean when he said he didn't want to do this a 2nd time.

You know how they say a dog is man's best friend? No. Wrong. But Daizy was like a baby to me. For sure. I had her on a little schedule, she had a bed time, and I love her. Thank God the family that adopted her said I can see her whenever I want, and I get her when they go out of town. I keep second guessing that though. I think having her, then not having her again will just push me over the edge.

Now I'm just stuck with Jazmine- the world's worst cat. I do not like her, or her nasty fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment