Thursday, August 5, 2010

I freaking have stretch marks




I thought I was getting off scott-free. Nope. I have them. And I have them bad. And I've never been more upset. Seriously. I was ready to be kinda fat after I delivered. I was ready to not have time to get ready to my usual standard. I was even ok with my vagina being an inch from a stranger's face.

What I'm not ok with, is my stomach having stretch marks. I hate these things, and mine are AWFUL. I put all kinds of oil on my stomach. I dont know why the hell I have them. My mother hardly has any, and I'm pissed. Not that it really matters at this point, but I'm never going to look good naked again. FML. The worst fucking part? yeah.... I couldn't even see them. My mother was looking for me, and had to bring me a mirror so I could see them. I seriously want to cry.

Also? Being pregnant is starting to really hurt. Like, everywhere. Everything hurts. My stomach feels too heavy, I can't breathe, and my feet are swollen.
This is really depressing.





I look like shit.

someone should probably buy this for the baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment